HEALTH BENEFITS OF HOT TUBS & SPAS
Spas and hot tubs are great for social gatherings or even alone time, but did you know that there are many health benefits associated with hydrotherapy? More than just relaxing, we’ve compiled some benefits your new spa can provide you with:
Owning and regularly using a Five Star Spa not only a great pastime but it has both its physical and mental health benefits. Here are 6 of them:
- Promotes Sleep: Hot water promotes relaxation which in turn helps you fall asleep quicker.
- Relieves Aches & Pains: The heated water combined with the massaging action of the jets and buoyancy of the water can help your body heal and feel better.
- Improves Circulation: Soaking in a hot tub helps increase your heart rate and raise your body temperature, which improves circulation throughout your body.
- Rejuvenates Skin: Soaking in hot water causes perspiration, which helps the body rid itself of damaging toxins that damage skin.
- Promotes Mental Wellness: Your mind will have a chance to relax and focus on other things when your body and muscles are more relaxed.